Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication and Iowa State University Library are participating in the LYRASIS Open Access Community Investment Program (OACIP). The program's goal is to help match libraries, consortia, foundations, departments and other prospective scholarly publishing funders with non-profit publishers and journal editorial boards that are seeking financial investments to sustain or transition journals or books to Open Access (OA) publishing.
Thank you to JLSC's sponsors:
- Gettysburg College
- KU Leuven
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Murray State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Purdue University
- University at Buffalo
- University of British Columbia
- University of Kansas
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Rhode Island
- University of Saskatchewan
- Wayne State University
- Western University
If your organization would like to make a contribution to support JLSC, please visit OACIP.
Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication is grateful for the support of our individual sponsors.
- Jill Cirasella
- David W. Lewis
If you would like to make a contribution to support JLSC, please contact Harrison W. Inefuku.